YMD Boon Ltd provides educational establishments and businesses clients with the reassurance that they are complying with statutory Health and Safety requirements.
The service ensures that a sensible and realistic approach is applied to Health and Safety management in order to meet legal requirements..
The service is provided by experienced Chartered Safety and Health Practitioners with a proven track record of supporting, assisting and advising educational establishments and business clients to raise Health and Safety standards whilst enabling them to deliver its day to day business.
What our services can include:
• Solution based Health and Safety advice, assistance and support
• The development of specific Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Reliable telephone advice service available 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Guaranteed response to all Health and Safety queries within 24 hours
• Health and Safety audits with management action plans (support can be given to implement any specified requirements identified in the audit)
• ‘Hands on’ support in the development and simplification of specific risk assessments
• Proactive support with Health and Safety inspections
• Assistance with premises related Health and Safety management such as fire, asbestos, and legionella.
• Liaison, assistance and support when dealing with enforcement agencies, such as the Health and Safety Executive, Fire Authority
• Access to a range of Health and Safety training i.e. asbestos and legionella awareness, fire awareness, safe use of steps and ladders, moving and handling, risk assessment
• Support with RIDDOR incident/accident investigations.
• Outdoor education advice, assistance and access to the Outdoor Education Advisers’ Panel eVisit on-line management system.
• Working with staff to develop a positive Health and Safety culture
• Support with Occupational Health referrals for staff returning to work i.e. stress risk assessments
• Sign posting to other specialist areas i.e. staff counselling, asbestos survey, legionella risk assessment